The Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airport+Plane.

2 posters

Go down

Airport+Plane. Empty Airport+Plane.

Post by Zoewilliams Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:53 pm

(.)

Zoewilliams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Airport+Plane. Empty Re: Airport+Plane.

Post by Zoewilliams Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:59 pm

Richard cried, beggingly, his heart pouring out as he rushed after the sniper's trail. Or where ever that trail may have been. The sniper Sebastian, who usually stood out boldly and big in large crowds, as the early spotted gun man was usually one to be noticed with in a five mile distance, was no where to be seen. Richard was lost.

There was no rest for the the little hyperactive squirrel that's was Richard. He squirmed everywhere searching up and down for places that the man may have been, his soul not wanting to give up hope that his brother's boyfriend had flat out abandoned him in such a great big scary place. Eeven the slightest noise seemed to frighten him. A old man throwing away a piece of trash, a mother waving her soon goodbye, a little kid giving him a small smile as she walked by with her family...it all seemed horrible beyond anything hell could imagine. True fear. True misery.
Finally he rested up on the side of a bench, knees curling to his chest as he buried face in his hands to block away the noise.

As soon as Sebastian found Sherlock a few minutes later he was confronted by two very large police officers. One of holding Richard's hand as he clinged to his side and bawled. The man seemed unamused and frustrated, clearly gave Sebastian a evil eye. The other wiped out a notepad and began to write something down with an arched brow.
"Sir, is this your child?"he began, eyeing him up and down with entire suspicions.

Sebastian face palmed. A few more people looked to their way, causing this situation to go unnoticed. Just then a noise boomed over the intercom speakers, coming from one of the people from the main office. The office where Richard had been at not to long ago to make a missing person announcement-like the ones they make in Walmart when a child gets lost in the midst of the store. Except this was clearly supposed to be announced 10 minutes ago and the person behind the desk was clearly lazy and had forgotten to call it out. On top of that Richard had also made the grand mistake of pronouncing his name wrong.

"Sebastian Moriarty, please return to the main desk, your son is waiting for you."

Sebastian Moriarty. Sebastian. Moriarty.
MORIARTY. Why the fuck did that have to be spoken in front of Sherlock? They clearly weren't married..yet. But that wasn't topic one need to bring up with a rival...or...like lightening Sebastian's eyes zoomed over to Sherlock, sinking his his expression. Was he even a rival at all? Pfftt!! Whatever.

Face brightening, he blinked and looked away. During this Richard gleefully escaped over to him, wrapping his arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. The sniper dropped the luggage by surprise., which he managed to sneak a whole butt load of weaponry in past the guards thank bloody hell for that, and stilled at the touch of the small Moriarty brother. Slowly a smug smile snarled on his face as the guards snaked away.

Sebatian Moriarty.

Richard grinned and nuzzled against Sebastian shoulder, his tears unaffectedly gone and wiped away. jumping back to his feet he spun over to Sherlock and excitedly bounced in the air. "Heya! Hi! So where we going!? We going on vacation?" he giggled, arms swinging around with anticipation.

Zoewilliams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Nygma Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:39 pm

Sherlock was waiting for Sebastian at the airport, but he had to pull Sebastian apart for the Sniper to even recognize him because.. well.. he looked different. Different meaning he was wearing a grey suit, glasses and he'd for once combed his hair to get the curls out; looking more like an IT guy now than the detective everyone was used to.

"Sebastian, it's me. We need to get to the plane and..-" he quickly stopped talking when he saw two police officers walking up to them, carrying Richard along with him. Needless to say, Sherlock was not happy with that. And yet.. He smiled at the officers while Richard ran into Sebastian arms. He stepped forward and shook both the man's hands.

"Merci Beaucoup, messieurs, merci! Vous ĂȘtes trop gentils!"

The guards, looking a bit uncomfortable at Sherlock's enthousiastic French gratitude, waved it off and were quick to leave the scene again. As soon as the two police men turned their backs, Sherlock's smile dropped immediatly into a scowl. He turned back to glare at Sebastian and Richard. "Tell me Moran, are you deaf or are you daft? I clearly told you not to take him with you."

He groaned frustrated as he regarded the manchild next to Sebastian. He honestly creeped him out a bit.. Because Sherlock always had trouble understanding children. He had even more trouble understanding children if they looked like adults.

"On your head be it, Moran. If you take him with you he's your responsibility. I will not be held accountable if he gets himself maimed, killed or injured. Now I'm not actually allowed to leave the country. So if anyone asks I'm a Lawyer from France and I don't speak a word of English. Understood? Mr. Moriarty.." That last name was obviously spoken in the most sarcastic and mocking way he could manage.

On that note Sherlock passed Sebastian and went ahead to the plane.
Edward Nygma
Edward Nygma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Nygma Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:42 pm

Sherlock was waiting for Sebastian at the airport, but he had to pull Sebastian apart for the Sniper to even recognize him because.. well.. he looked different. Different meaning he was wearing a grey suit, glasses and he'd for once combed his hair to get the curls out; looking more like an IT guy now than the detective everyone was used to.

"Sebastian, it's me. We need to get to the plane and..-" he quickly stopped talking when he saw two police officers walking up to them, carrying Richard along with him. Needless to say, Sherlock was not happy with that. And yet.. He smiled at the officers while Richard ran into Sebastian arms. He stepped forward and shook both the man's hands.

"Merci Beaucoup, messieurs, merci! Vous ĂȘtes trop gentils!"

The guards, looking a bit uncomfortable at Sherlock's enthousiastic French gratitude, waved it off and were quick to leave the scene again. As soon as the two police men turned their backs, Sherlock's smile dropped immediatly into a scowl. He turned back to glare at Sebastian and Richard. "Tell me Moran, are you deaf or are you daft? I clearly told you not to take him with you."

He groaned frustrated as he regarded the manchild next to Sebastian. He honestly creeped him out a bit.. Because Sherlock always had trouble understanding children. He had even more trouble understanding children if they looked like adults.

"On your head be it, Moran. If you take him with you he's your responsibility. I will not be held accountable if he gets himself maimed, killed or injured. Now I'm not actually allowed to leave the country. So if anyone asks I'm a Lawyer from France and I don't speak a word of English. Understood? Mr. Moriarty.." That last name was obviously spoken in the most sarcastic and mocking way he could manage.

On that note Sherlock passed Sebastian and went ahead to the plane.
Edward Nygma
Edward Nygma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoewilliams Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:28 pm

The inner child of Sebastian, smug and content and could be, stuck his tongue at Sherlock as he walked away. Hah, that's Mr. Sebastian Moriarty to you! He chuckled in his head. He'd made Sherlock jealous, or at least he thought so in his mind. However Sherlock had reacted, to Sebastian it was a great accomplishment. Satisfyed, Sebastian then walked on, with Richard tugging at his arms which were busy carrying full heaping loads of luggage.

Richard followed him over to the plane, boarding inside and looking around thoughtfully before running down the long thing isles to make his way over to Sherlock. He intriqued him, and it judging from the way he kept trying tug on his hand he really wanted to sit by him. Too bad for Sherlock he wasn't a fan.

A few people gave Sebastian the stares as he had to rush over and pull Richard away, tugging him to the row seats across. Assuring the lady behind him Richard was "just super excited for this vacation" with a apologetic smile, he hadn't noticed Richard creep out of his seat and slide away somewhere. By the time his head turned, Richard was gone in a flash.

He hadn't seen him, but really he'd snuck up to the front row of the plane and was bouncing up and down on his seat as he spoke, his voice rushingly like an energized rabbit on caffeine. The old man beside him was offering him candy, and for a while had been giving him the "follow me" eye. This wasn't a good sign.

Face red with anger, Seb flung up from his seat. A vain near popped from his forehead in all the frustration. "Richard GET YOUR ASS over here NOW MISTER!!"

Luckily Richard hadn't eaten the candy. But now he was ashamed and running back down the isles, crying agian. A few people turned their attention away, some watched out of clear amusement and most of them were pretty much disturbed by the chaos and in serious need of some migraine medication.
Apologizing, he began to crawl onto Sebastian's lap and whimper.

Zoewilliams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Nygma Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:44 am

Sherlock frowned rather uncomfortable when the younger Moriarty Sibling appeared to be trailing after him, tugging at his hand. It was uncomfortable in general, but what made it worse was that he was the spitting image of Jim tugging at his hand. It brought Sherlock to wonder if he hadn't met Richard before after all without knowing it. ... Probably not. Richard didn't seem like the sort of person that could be trusted with such a delicate task and putting up such a specific act.

Either way he was grateful for Sebastian pulling the man-boy away from him so he could sit somewhere in peace and quiet where he'd be able to think. ... Well that was the plan anyway. But the chair he'd been assigned was still on the row in front of that Sebastian and Richard. Not that it mattered much.. with Richard being all over the place. Eventually he moved back though and that's when they made the announcement they had to stay seated and fasten their seatbelts. Small televisions popped down and emergency instructions were given. Sherlock, already being fully aware of what was going to be said, spent his last moments on his phone instead, now that he still had acces to the internet.

When the instruction video stopped and the plane began to start, Sherlock turned around to speak to Sebastian.

"It'll be a long flight but we'll arive in the early afternoon. We'll head to our hotel, leave our luggage there, then go straight on to the Iceberg Lounge. It's important that Mr. Cobblepot doesn't know who we are; so we'll have to pretend we're just guests, so please don't be obnoxious. We can start investigating from there."

He threw a brief look at Richard. "..And it would help a lot if you left the brother in the hotel. He's too distractive; more importantly he's James' twin and there is no doubt Mr. Cobblepot will recognize him. Another reason I had asked you not to bring him along."
Edward Nygma
Edward Nygma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoewilliams Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:22 pm

((OOC: to Gotham airport!))

Zoewilliams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content